So what is Sunny, Anyway?
If you look it up, “sunny” is most often defined as:
- cheerful, upbeat, as in a “sunny disposition” or
- full of sunshine, as in a “sunny room”
But it can also mean “like or resembling the sun” which means sunny is these things:
- Warm – taking away the chill, making things comfortable and cozy, making people feel relaxed and welcome
- Light – illuminating, getting rid of darkness and shadows
- Life-giving – providing the energy to help things grow and thrive
- Constant – there, every day, no matter what, sometimes less visible but always, always there.
Life is good. And sometimes it is not so good. But whatever happens there is always an excuse to be sunny anyway.